Sunday, September 02, 2007

New Post

Well, I have got to be the world's worst blogger. It just seems that nothing of any interest is going on or else I am so busy with things going on that I don't have time to write a new post. I am going to try and do better. This weekend we are getting ready for back to school. Thankfully (and for the first time ever) I did the back to school shopping back in July!!! Yesterday, my mom and I went to the farmers market in St. Albert and then out for lunch at Brewsters. It was a really nice time. Then in the evening, Shawn and I, Krystal, Rebecca and my parents went to Symphony under the Sky. It is the Edmonton Symphony Orchestra playing in the park. Their guests were the Arrogant Worms. If you have never heard the Arrogant Worms, I recommend that you pick up one of their CD's. They are hilariously funny. It was a great time. For anyone who was there, we were in the Mini Donu section.

Kim

1 Comments:

At 11:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy tramadol tramadol hcl ultracet - tramadol 250 mg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home