Tuesday, December 19, 2006

CHRISTMAS UPDATE

Well, here is a quick Christmas update for you. We now have our Christmas tree up and decorated and some other Christmas decorations up throughout the house. I have completed about 60% of my shopping and it is all wrapped. Today, I am writing Christmas cards and going shopping. I think I have accomplished a lot especially since it was a very busy weekend.

Rebecca is in the All-City Children's Choir and they had a concert at the Winspear on Friday night. She had a rehearsal on Friday during the day and when I went to leave with her on Friday morning, I realized that I had left my van keys in Shawn's car. I ended up taking a taxi to drop off Rebecca and having my mom meet us at the other end and drive me to Shawn's office so I could get the keys. Then Shawn drove me home. Not exactly the way I wanted to start my day.

Rebecca's concert on Friday night was awesome. She had birthday party on Saturday, while I went shopping and then Saturday was church and The Salvation Army Christmas concert at the Winspear (which Shawn and Rebecca were in). I will post some pictures of our Christmas decorations soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home