Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Tattoo for Two

Hi Folks,

I know some may think I am crazy already, but sometimes you just have to "Seize the Day", you know take the opportunity or as they say in Latin "Carpe Diem".

In fact did you know that "Carpe Diem" was my high school motto. It was it was on my school crest. If you don't believe me have a look at this;



Where did I get that picture you might ask, the answer is Krystal. She took a picture of my arm.



That's right I got a tattoo. However I was not alone, Krystal also has a tattoo, 2 actually as you can see.



If you would like to know if it hurts, that depends. For me, no problem for Krystal it stung and burned, I hear some people actually cry. Really it did not hurt at all, just like a prolonged scratch.

Well there you have it. Tattoos for the 2 of us. In case you are wondering, NO Kim did not get one.

:-) Shawn

2 Comments:

At 4:57 AM, Blogger Natalie Jill said...

Peg away GFA!

Now, to keep up with the school spirit, you should tatoo a Gryphon on your back!

LOL!

Natalie

 
At 6:52 PM, Blogger Kirst said...

Sausage I've noticed that you don't have my blog on your links. What's up with that? See you next weekend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home