Friday, February 17, 2006

"The Rodent"

Rebecca has been striving all week to prove that she is responsible enough for a new pet. She has saved her money and tonight is the proud owner of a hamster. You heard me and yes I believe we have lost our minds.

It is cream colored teddy bear hamster named...Cream (surely you could have figured that out). Becca has checked things out and informs us that it is a male hamster. I don't really want to know how she can tell. Maybe it was because it was hogging the remote :-)

2 Comments:

At 2:03 PM, Blogger LefthandedSocks said...

But hamsters really are the most adorible animals on the planet. Especially when they are cleaning their faces, stuffing their cheeks with food and climbing on their cage bars.

 
At 7:56 AM, Blogger Chrissy and Brian said...

HAMSTER?!?!?!?! You already have two of the greastest pets alive!!! Hamsters scare me! My sisters turned into a rat when we were young and ever since I don't like them.
Big B

 

Post a Comment

<< Home